Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Trusting Him


What I am learning this week is how stressful school can really become when you put it off sometimes. As far as i remember, i loved school but now since i am a senior and about to graduate, i dont want anything to do with school!!! Right now i am learning to Trust God through some of my rough patches that i hit this week. Trusting him in this time is quite hard because it hard to take someone who can not be seen physcially. I know God is working in my life but its hard when things go wrong. I will be the first to say that i know im not perfect and i cant say im going to try to because i wont add up period. But right now trusting God is all i can do even though its the hardest thing to do. I heard this song by Britt Nicole and it is called Have Your Way!!

Here are the lyrics:
So I'll stop searching for the answers
I'll stop praying for an escape
And I'll trust You God with where I am
And believe that You will have Your way
Just have Your way, just have Your way

No comments: